Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's about to get crazy!

It is hard to believe that February is already gone, where it went I haven't a clue! March is upon us and so is much planning and busy times. The planning for the move to London and E week. There will also be a team going to visit Meagan in Mexico and see all the cool stuff GOD is doing down there! What a blessing. I will try to get pictures to post from that.

People are still connecting with the London team and final preparations are still being made. They had a rummage sale which went well. The Agape-gram fundraiser went well too. Around 25 cheesecakes were ordered! Several of the team members have their tickets, thus departure dates. It is going to come really fast! I am excited to see how the LORD might already be preparing the people to hear the message that will be brought to them about Jesus! For those of you in the field you know best how to pray for the team, since you have been there!

E week looks to be another wonderful celebration of Jesus and what HE did for us. There will be a Christ centered Passover , prayer, a movie evangelism event, and the Resurrection Day event/service.

We are having another rain storm, it was pelting the house in the wee hours this morning. I am missing the goats as I watch the weeds and grass grow taller and taller! We already have an inch of rain from this storm! What a blessing, after three years of drought!

The youth groups got to have their snow trips this weekend and last, pray for Brian, he is fighting the bug that is getting everyone, and he leaves for Mexico on Monday. I will see if anyone has pictures for those events.

Chick in Action are planning the education panel event to help parents know what options are out there... this should be so cool. We will have different couples speaking about what they do as far as education for their children. It is still in the planning stages, but that is what we are thinking, pray that it will be what God wants. The Women's conference is in May. It is in the early planning stages.

Well that is a quick summary of the activities that I know about that are going on at Shoreline.

Praying that you all are doing well and drawing nearer to our LORD each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment